- Ship Constructor Class - Must have already completed Marine Design Class . Classes begin August 17th and run through September 1.
- Interview Skills Class - this one-day class helps applicants prepare for job interviews. This class is beneficial to first time job seekers, those reentering
- the workforce, senior high students, recent graduates and anyone seeking to enhance their interview skills. Classes will be held the week of August 24th.
- NCCER Fire Watch Night Class - Class is September 2 and 3 from 6PM to 10PM.
- NCCER Certified Day Welding Class. The class will be held Monday Through Thursday from 6:30am to 4:30PM for 12 weeks, beginning September 28, 2015.
- Structural Fitter Day Class - The class will be held Monday Through Thursday from 6:30am to 4:30PM for 12 weeks, beginning September 28, 2015.
Classes will be held at the AIDT Maritime Training Center located at 360 Addsco Road in Mobile.
Trainees will be required to pass a drug screen. Students who apply must pass an online test. Highest ranking students are invited to an orientation where they must pass another test. Students who pass this test may be invited to class.
To apply, click here.