Applicants for both classes must apply online at: www.maritime.aidt.edu before May 26th, 2015. Trainee may only register for one class. Classes will be held at the AIDT Maritime Training Center located at 360 Addsco Road in Mobile.
If you choose to apply, be aware that your application is for a training program offered by AIDT that could possibly lead to a job offer in the Maritime Industry. The following conditions apply:
- You are applying to enroll in a class of instruction to improve your skill or to learn a new skill, to better qualify for a job in the industry.
- You will be provided the training by AIDT; the instructor is employed by AIDT.
- You will pay no fees for the training nor will you be paid to take the training.
- You are not covered by Workman's Compensation during the training hours.
- You must be at least 18 years old to be considered for enrollment in the training program or work in hazardous, non-agricultural, or industrial occupations. If selected for participation, you may be required to provide proof of age.
- Your performance and attendance must meet the behavior and learning standards established by AIDT. If you do not meet those standards, the instructor or other AIDT representative may terminate your training.
- You are not guaranteed a job offer for successfully completing the program. You are not required to accept any job offer.
- If you are selected for an interview, questions about these conditions can be discussed at that time.
- You must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Proof of this eligibility may be required.
For Immediate Release
April 8, 2015