maritime training center
Come visit our facility
The Maritime Training Center offers tours of our facilities. Request for tours can be obtained by completing the Maritime Tour Request Form. These tours are free of charge. Before completing the Tour Request Form, please read over the Maritime Tour Policy to ensure that your booking goes smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Our policy is written to ensure the safety of employees, visitors, and our facilities. Please read the following information carefully. Maritime offers tours to businesses, industries, educational institutions, and organizations.
- Public tours of the Maritime Training Center are offered Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8am – 3pm. These tours are limited to a maximum of 30 people. For groups greater than 30 people, please contact Maile Reyes at 251-288-5282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours are scheduled on a first request basis and require a minimum of seven (7) days advance notice.
- Schools must provide one adult chaperone for every 10 children minimum.
- Appropriate dress, such as closed-toe walking shoes, is expected for all Maritime visitors, and is mandatory for all tours. Due to safety concerns, visitors with inappropriate dress will NOT be able to tour the entire operational facility.
- Tour participants must adhere to all safety and site-specific requirements of each facility. Failure to follow safety requirements will terminate the tour.
- Special request are considered on an individual basis, including persons with special needs and request to visit facilities other than those listed above.
- Maritime reserves the right to cancel and/or deny any request.
- Tour days and times are subject to change with short or no notice due to business-related issues or emergencies beyond our control.